Saturday 25 May 2013

Roles for Project 1

Roles (Project 1)\

Leaders :

I am the team leader in the team. My team consist of (Ruth, WanJun, QiaoEn, Scarlet, Me). I lead the discussion in the team such as the discussion for ideas on what to do for the Project, discussion on who is more suitable on a specific part. Through all this discussion, i finalize the idea of our Project and also the roles of my team members. Scarlet - Main Modeling. Ruth - After Effects for the starting scene. WanJun - After Effects for the credits. QiaoEn - Sub Modeling of Anti-Virus hand and After Effects for the tag line. Me - Main Animator and Sub Modeling.

Director :

I am the director in the team. I leads my team to film for the video reference and also the Project itself. I researched on different types of Camera Shot such as (Close-Up shot, Wide shot, Point-Of-View shot, etc) and also the Camera Movement such as (Pan movement, Dolly-Zoom movement). After research, i direct my team's Cameraman (WanJun) to use what shot/movement for the specific scene. I also discuss with her whether if the shot is appropriate and also listen for her opinions.

Actor :

I am the actor in the team. For our video reference, i act out as a "Computer" to see how a computer react when virus hit on it. As for the Project itself, i act as the "Guy" who feels bored and download illegal game from the internet. Lastly, the same "Guy" who shakes hand with the Anti-Virus in the last scene.

Main Animator :

I am the main animator in the team. In our Project there are parts like Virus attacks the Computer Walls, Anti-Virus marching in, Anti-Virus attacks the Virus, Crown float down. All this scenes are animated by me.

Sub Modeling :

I am also incharge of modeling. I model the Crown which is being awarded to the Anti-Virus's King when the Anti-Virus's King and its team eliminate the Virus. I also added texture and color into the Crown. I chose Blinn as the Crown should be something shining.

After Effects for Anti-Virus Vs Virus scene :

I am also incharge of adding effects using After Effects. In our Project there is scene like where the Anti-Virus shoots missle at the Virus. I have to implement sounds and also Gun's fire into the scene using After Effects to make the scene much more realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment